June 9, 2011

I'M NOT BORED ANYMORE: Science Fun

Today's links are brought to you by Jocelyn of The Nesting Spot.  Jocelyn makes adorable sock and glove animals and beautiful prints.  She's also a mom who said "Why reinvent the wheel?  Here are some links.".  Love it!


Ok, I have a couple mom blogs I follow that share lots of fun learning
activities for young ones. One is modernparentsmessykids.com. This is where I
found this link. She was posting on another site called momtastic. There are
links to 5 sciency projects that all look like fun. Most of them are very, very
easy.

http://www.momtastic.com/parenting/features/167281-science-at-home

I just figured there is no reason to reinvent the wheel. Since others have
already done the work, I'll give them the credit. I'll add more as I find them.

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment