April 10, 2011

Been a while!

I've just noticed that I haven't posted anything in about six weeks.  I really don't have a good excuse for you.  I've started working and just haven't had anything interesting to spend time blogging about.  Currently, I'm working on this Everyday Wrap.

everydaywrap-free-corner-eed__51923_zoom.jpg



In this yarn.  It is a light weight mohair/silk blend yarn.  This if my first time knitting with Kidsilk Haze and while it took a bit to get the feel for such a light yarn, I am enjoying using it.  I'm coming to understand why they call it "Kidsilk Crack".  It's addictive.    

yarn-Liqueur.jpg



It's maroon and while I do not love the color for this wrap, I do enjoy knitting it.  I'm  just knitting it in garter stitch since I really don't think anyone but me will notice!  I plan to knit the ruffle on to the end of the piece rather than seaming it, picking up stitches and knitting on a ruffle.  Anything to avoid picking up stitches!  It's going pretty quickly.  Maybe I'll let you know when I finish it......

I joke!  I'll blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment