June 5, 2011

I'm Not Bored Anymore!!

Summer is upon us!  And the kids are home from school.  What to do?  What to do?  If most of you are like me, you don't want your kids parked in front of the TV/Playstation/Computer/iPad all summer.  I had the idea to do activities with my kids each day along the lines of a theme.  Like in school.  That way they're still learning, but it's fun and engaging.  And we'll focus on one thing at a time.  But who wants to plan "lesson plans" for the entire summer??  Not I.  So I contacted a bunch of my mommy friends and you know what?  They're making plans too!!  But only one or two plans.  Not a whole summers worth.  And you know what else??  They know cool stuff that I don't!!  That means my kids and I will get to do activities planned by someone who knows something cool and we'll learn together!  I'm so excited!  This should be a fun summer.  I say "should" because I still have to get that darn TV turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment