October 7, 2011

Are you sure? I mean really, really sure??


I just washed my face using this method.  Is this crazy or completely and totally logical??  I used equal parts castor oil and olive oil (regular ol' olive oil that I already had in the pantry. I don't know if the EV part of the OO is important to faces or not.  Is it, Rachel?).  There are alternate ratios for different skin types.  You can also use oils other than olive.  But castor is a keeper.  He does all the real work.  Who knew?


My face feels tingly in a good way.  And it looks pretty freakin' awesome!  And no, I don't mean that in a Miss Piggy type of way.  I can actually tell a difference!  Pores looks smaller.  Hopefully, when I look at my face again, fine-lines-and-wrinkles will look smaller too.  


I think I'll try this for a day or two and see what happens.  Heads up though.....Crunchy Betty says that unclogging your pores using this method makes the pores start doing their job again. You know, secreting oil.  Keep an eye on your skin and skip a day or two if your face freaks out.  Once it adjusts....smooth sailing.  Pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment