October 26, 2011

Let's Go Rangers Let's Go!

My girls are HUGE Texas Rangers fans.  ('Huge' being relative....I don't think they could name another baseball team.  Anywho.....)  They are very excited about the World Series.  And I am excited for them to root for something.  They're all pretty little and haven't had much opportunity for this sort of thing.  So the Rangers are one game away from winning it all, and the next game it tomorrow night....at bedtime!  The girls might get to watch an inning or two before I send them off to bed.  But I don't want them to miss out on all the excitement should this game be "the big one".  Here's my genius plan:  TIVO the last three innings of the game!  And if when they win, I'll have it all ready to go for a special Thursday night baseball game/dinner-in-front-of-the-tv night!  We can experience the victory together and no one will be cranky at school the next day.  At least, not because their mom let them stay up to watch the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment