October 18, 2011

FORK IT!!!!

'Cause I am DONE!!!  For this week at least.  I have finished up two classes this semester and I think I have a week off before I start the next class.  You know what that means?  KNITTING, CROCHETING, CLEANING, ORGANIZING, NAPPING!  Woohoo!  


Here's my yarn-related to-do list:


1) Super Bulky hat for me.
2)  Mittens for The Medium One
3)  Shrug/shawl/cardigan for The Big One
4)  Blankie for The New One (She isn't mine, FYI)


And that's it so far.  There's more on the list, but I don't think I'm even going to finish the first two so I'll just not bother with the rest for now.  


I also need to work on this here blog.  You see, I can't really read it when I don't have my glasses on.  And I don't love the layout of all that side stuff.  And then there's the issue with the comments section.  So I'll need to work on figuring out how to change all that too.


OH!  One last very important thing:  Ysolda will be at The Woolie Ewe this week.  I want to go. Ok, that's it for now.  Pictures of the knits to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment